1. Samosa pad - 6
1. Oil - 1 tbsp
2. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
3. Onion chopped - 1 medium
4. Ginger grated - 1 inch piece
5. Green chillies chopped - 3
6. Potatoes - 2 (boiled, peeled and diced)
7. Green peas frozen - 1/2 cup
8. Salt to taste
9. Chat masala powder - 1 tsp
10. Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Triangular Samosa preparation:
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they change color add onion, ginger and green chillies
and sauté till the onions are golden brown.
Add diced potatoes and mix. Mash peas slightly and add to the potato mixture.
Add salt, chat masala, garam masala. Cook for two to three minutes. Remove into a bowl and mash a
little. Let it cool.
Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Take one samosa pad, rub it with water. Place the mixture on one end and
fold it in triangular shape. Seal the edges properly.
Deep-fry in hot oil till golden. Triangular Samosa ready.